Thursday, March 08, 2007

AMAZING NEW NEWS!

Thats my sarcastic voice.
To be honest i dont know what news im expecting. Anything from Jo would be nice or even news on the Theatrical trailer for OotP. But No. Nothing. WAIT! Breaking news from fansite....Warwick Davis was a fan before the books. In what is described as a "brief interview"-yea one quote worth repearing for crying out load-Warwick said:
"I was in to J.K. Rowling's books about Harry Potter long before I was offered the part of Professor Flitwick and I've loved reading every one since then. So, yes, I'm is really looking forward... like you... to the next book."
Ohh super! Im thrilled. Hes waiting for book 7. Can i be on the news because Im waiting to?!
I must admit I had a smile on my face this morning because i got a mention on Leaky! Sad i know but still it made my day! I sent them the little story on Emma Watson donating stuff to charity for an ebay auction! I know if I had the cash id be bidding but sadly I dont! But hey best of luck to any of you bidding and I hope plenty of cash is raised for the Wild Trout Trust! The two products can be seen here-
Signed Hogwarts Express Train Set and Emmas Tote Bag.

Anyway its election result day here in Northern Ireland so im off to watch the news and then fill an hour with the soaps. Ahh the joy of having a life. Whats the chances of anything interesting happening in the next 90 minutes whilst im gone? Thought so....chat you later on! Ry

No comments:

Harry Potter book 7, film 5 news, images, interviews, merchandise and more