Thursday, March 15, 2007

Still no confirmation!

I have emailed several people trying to get confirmation regarding the trailer description-but still no response Im afraid! A few news sites have started to pick up on it including Snitch Sneeker and The Snitch-they do of coruse warn us not to get to excited as its just a rumour! Im becoming more doubtful by the day as I have realised that the actual description on IMDB was written by someone called ENYAFREAK who by chance was one of those at the test screenings and had a review published on Mugglenet-that person would know the scenes and script to include in the description if it was lies. I hope its not-why the hell would someone get pleasure out of lying-i cant see it being false! Plus the fact WB have not said its false is good too i suppose!

Anyway i was trying to get some info about Deathly Hallows today and I sent a few questions to a few people-sadly noone would give me a clue as to even when we would find out the amount of chapter or even word count but I did get one very exciting piece of news from a contact-"We will release the cover art in the coming weeks!"

I was shocked because apart from not expecting a tip off that it was coming-I didnt expect it to come so soon!! I really really cant wait to see what it looks like-i hope its not to revealing but at the same time I hope it leaves us guessing!!

No idea sadly what "coming weeks" means in terms of amount of weeks but I still think it sounds close enough!

Anyway im off to do some work-for a change!-ill post back im I get any more updates!
Hope your all well-nearly the weekend!!
Ry


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cover art is exactly what I have been waiting for! I cant wait to see the british and american versions! I hope its not to long until they release them!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to see the cover art. And I so can't wait for book 7. I want answers but on the other hand I don't want it to be all over. Just can't believe that all will end.
By the way...you're moving to Spain???

Ryan said...

Hey-yes I am indeed-in about three weeks! Big move but i cant wait!

Anonymous said...

Are you gonna stay there forever or just for a limited time? What are you doing there? I'm curious :)

Ryan said...

Ive a job in a radio station there-ill be helping to cover the Americas Cup which is being held there. I hope to spend a while there but of course my ambitions are to get work in London with someone like BBC or one of the newspapers. But plenty happening over next few months to keep me busy! :) Looking forward to chapter 8!

Harry Potter book 7, film 5 news, images, interviews, merchandise and more