Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Wait.

Hello there!
OK. So like every other Harry Potter fan I have been bored out of my mind waiting for news on what until December we only knew as Book 7. Then came the title. I wont even write it-I'm sure you know it by now! So with a title we began speculating. Naturally. But then excited turned to greed! Honestly it did-not content with having a title, we needed a release date! Ill admit I was surprised it came so soon. Delighted, but surprised. Even more surprising was the fact the book is actually just 4 months away! So with statue busts signed and editing on-going no more news has since appeared about Deathly Hallows. And im bored. Ive been on Leakynews and Mugglenet every hour of every day. Refresh after Refresh. Waiting for the next bit of news. But.....nothing. Zilch. Its gone dead. Attention quickly switches back to Order of the Phoenix. Im delighted its come out so close to DH. What a month July will be!! But i needed somewhere to talk and write about Deathly Hallows-even if i am talking to myself most of the time!
So i decided to use this place. So between now and July 16th I intend to post everything and anything. Lets share the wait, the expectations, the excitment-the end. As that horrible shruken head from Jamaica said..."Its gonna be a bumpy ride!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the only thing that keeps me going is that facts that the UK GET THE BOOK 6 HOURS BEFORE AMERICA lmao. anyway, yer omg- can't wait!!!!

Ryan said...

lol-I know! Fab isnt it! People who read it fast could potentially spoil it for them!! Still they get screen-testin for ootp so im not bothered!!

Harry Potter book 7, film 5 news, images, interviews, merchandise and more