Sunday, March 18, 2007

Emma Wat-the hell is going on-son???

What a weekend for Emma Watson fans! Sadly that doesnt include me. So on saturday The Sun reported that Emma had a terrifying experience with a stalker in the grounds of her school-but thrown into that article was something fans where waiting for-news that Emma had signed for the final two films. Of course until WB confirmed this to Leaky or MN this was always going to be called a rumour. But then today, Sunday, The News of the World- a sister newspaper to the Sun, claimed that Emma had QUIT. She was tired of being "that girl from Harry Potter." Face it Emma-thats what you are. She has said herself before that she had an easy way to the top. Now she whinges about it-a true diva. OHHH but it doesnt end there. Now BBC NEWSROUND say that WB have confirmed that Emma has NEITHER QUIT NOR SIGNED. However they do say that they are confident that she will sign. What a weekend! Im sure WB wouldnt come out saying "Ohh crap were in trouble-Emma wont sign and we dont think she will...." so this statement could just be buying the time, keeping fans happy!

Until we have official word she has signed for HBP and DH i wont believe anything else!
Where do the rest of you stand on Emma-happy or sad to see her go??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't want her to leave. She is Hermione! No one else can be Hermione. Even when I re-read the books I have her face in my head. It'd be too sad if she left. Don't know if I could get used to another "Hermione". I won't have a choice then, though. Just let's wait and see...

Anonymous said...

I know Emma has not yet signed but I feel confident she will. But its her career and I respect any decision she makes. Id still cry if she quit though!! XX

Harry Potter book 7, film 5 news, images, interviews, merchandise and more