Saturday, March 10, 2007

Saturday!

Thought i should check in before bed! What a day! So ive a dilemma. Im moving to Spain-Valencia-in less than a month. Really looking forward to it-going to work for a new english speaking radio station! Im just back from a weeks visit-and one of the things on my-to-do-list remains unchecked. What was that? Well it was this-Find a cinema that shows films in english.
Not very sucessful. And now im panicking! What if i cant find a cinema to show OotP in english???!!! If the worst comes to the worst Ill have to fly home to Ireland and stay with family for a few days-but that would break a tradition of going to the first showing with my mum, sisters and brothers (They are all fans too!) so we can all discuss it afterwards. It really wouldnt be the same! I know its still four months of so I have plenty of time to find a cinema in Valencia but Im still worried! With regards to DH im not really worried as I intend to get myself to the biggest event in the country on July 20th for midnight-wherever Jo is!
Still no info on that event yet but im sure it will be even bigger than the Edinburgh event for HBP-it will be nothing less than phenomenal to be there-even in the crowd!
Im excited even thinking about it!! Not much else happening this weekend-spent most of early afternoon in bed with an awful headache but feeling much better now! Plenty to do between now and the big move-got to pack all my editions of the books from around the world somewhere safe so no harm comes to them!
Oh before I go hello to Dena from MySpace! We had a great conversation on theories that I had mentioned to JK in a letter I sent her. Dena has some wicked theories that will please all fans of Neville-which includes me!! Also just to say I read the first seven chapters of Harry Potter and the Golden Fortress-see post from the other day-and I have to say-IT WAS AMAZING! I had to tell myself it wasnt really DH!! Draco fans will be horrified, Petuinia haters will feel differently and everyone wanting to know what happened at Godrics Hollow will be delighted!! Of course I must reitterate-ITS NOT REAL! BUT ITS A BLOOMING GOOD READ IF YOUR DESPERATE FOR SOMETHING NEW!! ONE OF THE BEST FANFAICS WITHOUT A DOUBT!!
Finally-Happy B'day to Lupin! Hopefully he survives the war and has lives happily ever after with Tonks. Sorry to be optomisitc but I think Lupin will die-I believe all the Marauders will die in the end. Even Peter.

Right-im off! Night everyone!
Ryan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan cool your moving to Spain! Lucky you!! Keep posting these blogs and tell us what the weathers like there!! Hot i imagine!! Good luck finding a cinema-google it or something-im sure you would find something on htere too! I agree with you btw-i think Lupin will die too. :(

Harry Potter book 7, film 5 news, images, interviews, merchandise and more