Thursday, March 22, 2007

A lame excuse!

Hello!!
So sorry ive not been posting last few days! Ive been working-making up for lost time! Anyway getting ready for the big move-less than ten days now!
You can tell how late I am working-its now almost two in the morning!! Ive been working on getting some Potter news-not much happening really....apart from a page count of course! With the 608 page rumour I managed to get some confirmation that it was rubbish, little did i expect Scholastic to send a press release about the paper they were going to use! But tucked away in that press release was a tiny piece of info-784! Still no word though from Bloomsbury about the UK edition!! Also I managed to confirm for some people who had asked me that the international trailer for Order of the Phoenix IS NOT being released this weekend with teenage mutant ninja turtles-but i did hear "It will be released later this spring!" Finally another thing I was asked was if the American audio version of Deathly Hallows would be released on July 21st with the book-the answer I got back from Mr Jim Dales people was that yes it would be!!
Finally I must say if you have time head over to The Snitch as it was a plesant discovery of mine recently! Special hello to news poster their Raadhika-who has been so nice and thanked me so much for several of those wee pieces of news!! Head their if you can!!
Eagerly awaiting chapter 8 of The Golden fortress!!
Thats all from me for now-next time ill write more, promise!
take care, leave your comments and I'll try and reply!
Night,
Ryan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan!

Great blog!!

By the way, how did you wind up finding The Snitch?

Hugs,
Raadhika

Ryan said...

Hiya Raadhika!
Thanks for dropping by!! To be honest it was almost like I was Dumbledore looking for a toilet in the middle of the night. I was searching for piece of news and found a link, clicked it-and there it was! The Snitch! Thanks for the comments!! Keep checking back!

Ryan

Harry Potter book 7, film 5 news, images, interviews, merchandise and more